
Finally understand the big fuss about university(getting in,surviving it, getting out sane)
Standard is out of this world - the exhaustion that i feel every friday is the same feeling i had after my prelims last year.
and this carries on unil end of semester. i need stamina and i need to stop being lazy.
Anyway, just this weird secret desire to be intelligent and smart. Esp after seeing some true genuine examples of intelligence around.
Its just pure respect and envy.
but its intimidating too, so gotta couple it with down-to-earth ness and some fab humour.
Should stop gushing about my dream traits already.
Next week is insane, the thought of it makes my heart beat so fast. I should stop tripping over regrets every time I take a walk down the memory lane, its getting annoying.

Intelligence - the blessing I would like to acquire.
No comments:
Post a Comment