1. My grandparents raised me during my first few years because both my parents had to work in different cities/countries
2. I removed my tonsils in 2005 and kept them in a plastic clear bag until my mom threw them away
3. I am the oldest grandchild in my maternal family's side and youngest in my paternal side
4. I have a weird ability that makes most teachers dislike me
5. I loved going to school in primary school and secondary school.
6. I like being alone, I'm used to being alone - an only child
7. I am EXTREMELY IDEALISTIC about my future life
8. I am rather easily contented with material goods ; I don't desire them very much (very being a subjective word)
9. I hate it when people equate my happiness/childishness as naivety
10. I don't trust people easily, I hardly tell anyone my deepest 'darkest' feelings/secrets - i am my own best friend
11. I love plain water - since birth actually
12. My most favourite presents are handwritten notes/letters/cards more than anything in the world.
13. I have this weird opinion that it is unclassy to get pissed drunk but have secretly wanted to do that on many occasions
14. I honestly think I have an extremely blessed life and I always try to express gratitude for it.
15. I dislike insincere people with great passion.
No comments:
Post a Comment