I write.
One day when I cease to exist, I know that these words will remain.
I write because I forget all the small, simple moments and emotions that actually make up my life. Each passing breath and second, contributes to the life you've lived. Its hard to remember the small things that add up to all these years on earth.
I should definitely write more. About my life (to remember!!!!!), my feelings (cathartic release) and my silly buzzing idealistic thoughts.being so GODDAAAAMN idealistic is really quite ironical. but i accept that reality and ideals are like parallel lines :)
I'm 19, with a world to conquer. I'm 19. I'm going to be hitting two decades on life on earth so soon. everyone turns 20, i know. But it feels surreal and I exaggerate my emotions very drastically. I feel things too strongly.
That's why I come here and ramble on about strange strange thoughts that fill me up, because they tend to be unaccepted among a generally pessimistic society.
Yesterday:
Friend: Life sucks, omg seriously its sucks
Annoying preacher: dude dont say that! we're so blessed. we can afford uni education. we have limbs! we have food! we have health!
Friend: .. yea i guess, if you compare with the world. but in lawschool..
Annoying me:
BUT THE WORLD IS SO HUGE (my voice was rising right now, i tend to get excited when i'm sharing all my inner most principles in life) lawschool population is INSIGNIFICANT compared to the 7billion worldly human. WE ARE BLESSSSED SOULS!
- now i think about that convo, oh god. I must have sounded so annoyingly happy and grateful. HAHA
Reading Time magazine and talking to older people is amazing <3 wisdom is so inspiring.
It's always,always good to step back a little, look at the big picture and chuckle at my ridiculous moping habits.
(strange observation: my thoughts/words/speaking habits have been greatly influenced by friends. so scary yet so interesting. I'm subconsciously behaving like many different individuals. you are who your friends are - IS NO JOKE PRIYANKA)
Wednesday, November 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment