HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the most wonderful, kind, inspiring human being I know.
Here is to many, many more decades of casual naps on your lap :)
Love you always, and I am forever indebted to you for working hard to provide me the perfect life and the perfect love a daughter could ever, ever have.
slice of my alien cheesecake, which did taste 'out of the world'ish :) :)
a nice, apt reminder from a bro :)
real teeth vs fake teeth
thank you, for teaching me so much by just doing what you do <3
ELLEN'S DANCE DARE AT ITS BEST. YOU ARE AMAZING.
NEVER WILL I FIND SUCH A FUN, LOVABLE SOUL LIKE YOU <3 <3
have been feeling all sorts of positive emotions :) I like people who make me feel alive, who remind me to live by the moment. to let loose, and be uninhibited. I like that feeling.
And a random sentence that i like very much: "write to feed your own soul"
even though i am not blessed with the ability to write beautifully for the world to appreciate, i can write/form/create sentences to "enrich my own soul". as pretentious as that may sound, i like it.
need to work on self-discipline so much. half my wardrobe does not even fit me any more.





No comments:
Post a Comment