Friday, December 4, 2009

SHAWTY WHAT YOUR NAME IS



I WILL NOT MISS YOU, LOCKER!






But I'll MISS THE CLEANEST TOILET IN THE WORLD!

I feel so much lighter :D
Prom's tmr and i accidentally binged today am crossing my fingers so that everythin goes oh so well and our plan goes well and all that yaa.

and i really hate mvs nowadays, like i'd rather listen to the songs on radio than on mtv cos most videos have just become so UGH. just v disappointing.
so maybe gaga's videos have 'embodied avant-garde and couture' as she claims which are not that boring or typical but not really my kind so I dont know how to appreciate them.

ANW, I'M SO EXCITED i am going to msia next week and then again durin end of dec with extended familllllle :D
work, uni apps and everything else can come next year.

I think my ultimate song of these 2 years will be the accoustic version of decode! I havent gotten sick of it till now which is awesome. True, I cant relate to the lyrics but its just such an amazingly intense song. okay i cannot believe i actually favourite-d a paramore song but its the accoustic version so that's kinda different i guess.

yaye rambling on a random page like this feeelsss sooooo goood now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment