Saturday, February 27, 2010

Hover around the truth

Hover around the truth ?

1. Driving on the roads for the very first time is fun+scary+thrilling. A proud moment cos no usual mistakes except for hmm steering issues.

2. I love Get Smart! Very slow. Anne is gorgeous! I miss witty humour!

3. Being busy = false sense of productivity

4. Salsa is heating up.

5. Violin is just burning up.

6. As of today, Descending order of difficulty : violin,driving,salsa,teaching,3.5k,yoga

7. I'm a tad more flexible! Sappy love movies should develop character more?

8. Results next week, I've never been so unsure of what to expect. Then again, I've also never sat for such a tough exam before.

9. Cant seem to find good books. the thrillers i've found are weirdish and not my kind. chick lits are boring now.

10. Yay meeting those haventseeninweeks friends tmr!



Anyway, I think I've sorta prepared myself to accept anything that happens in my life.
If something doesnt work out, its time to realise that things happen or dont happen for a reason.


3 months have just flown!

No comments:

Post a Comment