Saturday, March 6, 2010

Baaaby!

Holi was SO fun! I'm sooooo glad I didnt miss out on such a mad/wonderful/vibrant event :D
YAAAAAY 2010 :D I still cant get some colour off me.

I'm crazy happy with results too. Though I didnt expect some of them, but stilllll. I'm so so thankful especially after my tragic last term in sch.
And if I cant get into that course, I will take it as a sign that its not meant to be. Cos I'm not even sure about what I really wanna take.
So its solves the problem of being confused over choices!

And maybe I'm in denial cos I'm not comparing with the rest of the school but I sincerely dont care about anyone else :)

I'm uber happy for my friends. Like amqh who studied with me till late in school, dying of hunger and lethargy and lack of confidence (thanks to our crazily hardworkin peers)
I'm so glad the last min push helped us so much.
And everyone else, who totally deserved their grades.

I'm suddenly too keen on uk. If only.. But I'm gonna let fate take its course now.

2010 You da bomb seriously :D

No comments:

Post a Comment