Too much to say.
Have had enough of reckless drinking and its irritating after effects that destroy my stomach for the next few days. It is stupid.
I wish I had enough insight before. But I guess I needed those experiences to teach me.life's painful lessons. We live and we learn. I am trying.
Nothing good came out of this weekend. So i've attended two 21sts so far. I am not too sure about what I want to do for mine yet. Actually, I think I have become really jaded lately. No more optimism, fire, drive. everything is too transient for its own good.
or maybe it's sudden and rapid 'growing up' and realizing certain truths in life. I feel like I have lived my past 19 years on earth wrongly. nobody is perfect, everyone has feelings; good and bad, people change, true love doesn't exist, humans are selfish creatures, but humans can also be fantastic at times,looks shouldn't matter- but they do, every memory/feeling is too transient, we are all human.
It's been a mind-numbing week for my inner child. I don't how long this feeling of emptiness will last. Hoping to discover some meaning and drive tomorrow.
To a better week :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment